EL ORDEN DIGITAL

jueves, 2 de octubre de 2014

BARBARA BROOK FUE LA PRIMERA TURISTA DESEADENSE EN 1984; AHORA ES ARTISTA EN ESTADOS UNIDOS


Semanario EL ORDEN, octubre de 1984


Así se presentaba Bárbara en su sitio web para anunciar sus clases de zumba:

I am 29 years old and hispanic girl, born in Mexico and I love to dance, it is part of my life and I really love zumba.
I've been taking dance lessons since I was 13 years old.  Mexican Ballet folklorico , Salsa, mambo, jazz, tango, merengue and cumbia are some of the styles that I dance.
I am CPR certified, Estandar Firs Aid certified and AED adult certified by the American Red Cross, so you are in good hands.
I speak Spanish and English :)
I also love music being a singer so If I have to be on stage dancing, it is easy ( no panic) so every class I do is like a party, where you can feel free and confortable. sometimes making some jokes and fun moves. 
If you don't know how to dance... NO WORRY!!!, this is not dancing with stars, this is just ZUMBA TIME, so just move your body, have fun and relax, nobody is looking at you, nobody is pressuring you. you go at your own pace.
Zumba made me feel happy and full of energy. My advice to everyone is just try one day ZUMBA and you will love it forever :) ZUMBA ZUMBA ZUMBA 

No hay comentarios: